Non-Governmental Organization Centre for Democracy and Rule of Law announces a bid for the provision of services to develop and create an online test Safety and Security Risk Self-Assessment Tool for NGOs and Charitable Organizations and Public Activists (hereinafter referred to as the test) within the project Ukraine Civil Society Sectoral Support Activity, implemented with the support of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
The Safety and Security Self-Assessment Tool will allow target audiences to assess their physical, legal and digital safety and security risks and receive short guidelines on how to improve their safety and security. The tool is intended to help build the capacity and resilience of public activists whose activities involve risks and threats.
This call for bids is an invitation to participate in an open tender for the procurement of services in accordance with the Procurement Policy of the Centre for Democracy and Rule of Law NGO.
Expected timeframe for services provision: January-February 2023
ONLINE TEST DEVELOPMENT AND CREATION SERVICES MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Detailed study of the content of the test provided by the Customer.
- Development of proposal regarding the concept of a technical solution and test design according to the project brand book, coordination of the concept with the Customer.
- Creation of a graphical interface of the test, which will consist of 3 thematic blocks. The answer to each of the blocks will have a three-level scale of points. For each of the levels, a recommendation will be generated based on the results of the test block.
- The technical solution of the online test should provide for the accumulation of a database of responses, as well as the possibility to view test statistics.
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE TENDER:
Both legal entities and individual entrepreneurs are invited to participate in the bid.
The Contractor intending to participate in the bid should send the tender documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 23, 2022 (inclusive), indicating “Tender for the Provision of Test Development Services” in the subject line:
TENDER DOCUMENTATION SHOULD INCLUDE:
- Information about the Contractor (Contractor’s name; Contractor’s address; full name, position, telephone number, e-mail address of the employee responsible for submitting documentation);
- Bid proposal (according to the template in Appendix 1);
- List of created tests (according to the template in Appendix 2);
- Copy of the Contractor’s registration documents;
- Confirmation letter on the absence of circumstances and activities (according to the template in Appendix 3).
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE TERMS OF REFERENCE, THE BID PROPOSAL AND OTHER NECESSARY DOCUMENTS AT THE LINK.
The Contractor can also deliver the signed originals of the required Tender Documents by mail, in person or by courier to the following address: 3/1, M. Zankovetska Street, office 12, Kyiv, 01001 If all necessary documents are received after 06:00 pm (Kyiv time) on December 23, 2022, the Proposal will not be considered.
The results of bid consideration will be available not later than December 27, 2021.