Financial sustainability, budget advocacy, external communications and communication messages, as well as working with resistance to change – mentee organizations developed their own competencies in matters designed to make their work more effective.
During the final training module within the Mentorship Program 3.0, five experts shared their knowledge and experience with the representatives of 12 organizations from different parts of Ukraine.
- Viacheslav Bykov, executive director, member of the Board of Tabletochki CF, disclosed the secrets of financial stability of non-profit organizations;
- Serhii Zhuk, head of policy and communication of the Light of Hope CF, explained the peculiarities of budgetary advocacy;
- Kseniia Ditchuk, strategic communications expert, talked about important aspects in communicating CSO work in social media;
- Oleksandr Ravchev, communications trainer and co-founder of the Piranha NGO PR Club, taught mentees how to make communication messages;
- Maksym Yelihulashvili, dialogue facilitator, researcher and trainer, talked about where resistance to change comes from and what to do in such situations.
The information that mentees received from experts and trainers will help them implement their own ideas and initiatives.
Mentorship Program 3.0 is implemented as part of the Project Ukraine Civil Society Sectoral Support Activity implemented by the Initiative Center to Support Social Action “Ednannia” in partnership with the Ukrainian Center for Independent Political Research (UCIPR) and Centre for Democracy and Rule of Law with the sincere support of the American people through United States Agency for International Development.